This award has 2 major categories, such as National Championship and College Freshers championship. The National Championship award program conducted between high school students starting from Grade 10 till 12, where the students may present their innovative business ideas which include all pros and cons of setting and running up successful business in this region.
Successful winner will receive the cash award up to AED 50,000/- plus other international benefits and scholarships. High School winners from Grade 10 till 12 will get award up to AED 30,000/- as cash prize. Other benefits include:
- Free Professional Development Training Programme
- Business Club Member’s Engagement Programmes
- Free Recreation Club Membership of Cromwell British Campus which include Billiards, Table Tennis and Foosball etc.
- Support from Buckinghamshire New University’s Young Business Team
Supporting Abu Dhabi’s Economic Vision 2030.
Young Entrepreneur Award has been designed to support with the objectives of strategic plan of “Abu Dhabi’s Economic Vision 2030”. Young business leaders will make significant contributions to the nation’s future economy and lead with innovative business ideas. This is our main focus to prepare, motivate and enhance the skills of young business leaders during the time of their schooling.
The event supports the following vision statements:
- Ensuring a balanced social and regional economic development approach that brings benefit to all.
- Build an open efficient, effective and globally integrated Business Environment
- Developing highly skilled, highly productive workforce
- Enable financial markets to become the key financiers of economic sectors and projects.
Supporting Dubai’s vision 2021:
Young Entrepreneur Award program directly supports Dubai’s vision and mission for Vision 2021, since it is more focused in developing quality workforce that will lead the economy of the nation. The proposed award may satisfy the challenges for its mission and vision initiatives and also supports the objective of United in Knowledge.
There are about 100 schools willing to participate in this event. About 50% schools have been already confirmed schedule for the induction program. Following is the list of few popular schools confirmed their participation.